Korean Laser Skin Clinic
6411 Nelson Ave Unit 207A, Burnaby, BC V5H 4H3
At Korean Laser Skin Clinic, they use laser equipment from the world’s top-class manufacturers such as Cynosure(Revile SI, Lux Fractional 1540), Palomar, and Syneron Candela(eCO2). They have proven results and safety.
All consultations and laser treatments are performed by a dermatologist from South Korea, Min Yoo, who owns and operates their clinic.
They offer very affordable prices because they have no staff. They also use a small cozy space. They purchased all 4 high-end laser equipment with 100% cash. The saved personnel expenses, office rent expenses, and equipment lease payments were put in to reduce their prices.
At Korean Laser Skin Clinic, customers have had positive experiences with Doctor Min Yoo. They praise him for his experience, courteousness, politeness, and for prioritizing patient health, safety, and wellbeing over personal business profits.
However, some customers have experienced a lack of quality treatment and care, feeling as though the doctor was chasing money with packages of multiple treatments.
About the Doctor
Min Yoo (KOREAN legal full names: 유민석)
- Korean board-certified dermatologist from South Korea
- 27 years’ laser dermatologist experience
- Not registered/licensed with College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC
- Former owner dermatologist, LeeJiHaam Dermatology Clinic, South Korea
- Former owner, Seoul Laser Clinic, Toronto, Ontario
- Former clinical professor, dermatologist, Korean Air Lines Inha International Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, Yonsei University, South Korea
- Dermatology residency, Yonsei University Hospital, South Korea
- Residency exchange program, Yonsei Univ. & Thomas Jefferson Univ., PA, U.S.A.
- Fellowship, dermatologist, Cosmetic Center, Dept. of Dermatology, Univ. of Miami, FL, U.S.A.
- Former visiting dermatologist, LASER center, Shenzhen Humanitarian Hospital, China